The wholesaler of vintage and antique ship items at the Chittagong Ship breaking yards offers multiple benefits for buyers who come from all over Asia and rest of the world. If you plan to renovate your sailing boat, home interior design or office decor you can get trusted supply of ship items related to many categories. Navigation, anchoring, pulleys and dashboard, deck and search lights, passageway lights, interior cabin and table lights, antique pieces of décor, folk arts, stationary and memento objects from the vintage and antique ships are some of the wide range of categories you can find here.
You may place your orders by visiting the official website of the wholesaler. Here you need to follow certain simple guidelines as specified. All the procedures you follow here help in enhancing the trust factors with the supplier.
Benefits from Marine Salvage Antiques
- You get an online quote from www.marinesalvageantiques.com which you can compare and contrast with others. Every time you do it, you will find the rates quoted here to be cheaper.
- Once you approve the quote you get a sales contract from the supplier. This is a document which only a genuine licensed seller can provide. The contract takes care of all the statutory and tax related compliances from your and seller end. The entire process of documentation and paper works are aimed at streamlining the shipment from the origin port to your desired destination port within the specified date.
- Once you make the payment you get the related invoices and bills in accordance with the customs house clearance agency in your country as well as in Bangladesh. You may choose to insure the shipment by paying the required premium and other costs. The paper works related to insurance can be handled by the port authorities and the CHA insurance company methodically.
- The documents related to bill of lading, pre- alerts, warehousing clearances and other statutory procedures are shipped along with the cargo. You can get the cargo released from the port of origin without any hassles and delays.
- The wholesaler tales care of complete packaging procedures related to the cargo. They have a huge inventory of packing materials including corrugated carton boxes, wooden cartons, foam and bubble pads and other accessories. They have a clear system of labeling the packages based on the fragility of the cargo. Loading and stacking methods are followed clearly according to the global cargo safety standards.
Customer Support at www.marinesalvageantiques.com
- If you have any query regarding the ship items you could call the customer care contact number and get the solutions. They can guide you regarding the design, material and functional parameters related to each item. You can also place queries regarding packages, loading and stacking procedures at the Bangladesh Seaport.
- If you wish to have customized packaging for your shipmen, you can give your specifications through email. Once you approve the quote for the special rates, they take care of the packing procedures exactly according to your needs.